All About You Around the Blogosphere Tag

    Hello, my lil' pepperonis!!! Don't ask me why I called you that. Just roll with it. Almost a month ago, I was tagged to do this AWESOME tag by Teen Writer's Nook (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!) and since it's been a while, I figured it's about time to do it!

    THE RULES
  • Answer the questions below on your blog.
  • Tag at least a couple other bloggers.
  • Have them answer these questions!
    QUESTIONS

    What’s your favorite book/book series and why?
    

    SERIOUSLY, Y'ALL. THERE ARE SO MAAAAANY!!!!!!! 😩*groans* OKAY. Well, every book listed on my About Me page is a favorite, but since I can only choose one *pouts like a two year old* I'll go with Howl's Moving Castle. Y'all, this is definitely a comfort book for me and I couldn't recommend it enough! It's just so fun, cozy, BRILLIANTLY written, and HOWL. Eeeeeverybody needs to meet Howl!!! He's such a riot and UGH, Ilovehimsomuch!!!! (Total #HowlAndSophieShipperHere!)

    Who is your favorite author?

    Hah! Ironically, I haven't read any other books by Diana Wynn Jones (the author of Howl's Moving Castle) so I actually wouldn't add her to my list of favorite authors yet (but I'm planning to read more of her books so that will probably end up happening). 😉However, those who would be on my favorite author list is Nadine Brandes, Jennifer A. Nielsen, Jenna Terese, and Shannon Messenger to name a few!
  
    What is your favorite food?
    
    *cue maniacal laughing*


    CHOCOLATE. 
    ANYTHING. CHOCOLATE. 
    I'm serious, y'all. I'm not a big fan of cheesecake #SorryNotSorry buuuut, if it's chocolate cheesecake I'd be willing to eat it. XD I also love hamburgers, pizza, ice cream, cookies n' cream popcorn (it sounds weird, but TRUST ME. It's AMAAAZING), animal crackers (*happy sighs* #PreschoolDays), bacon, chocolate, spaghetti, chocolate, tacos, cho—fine, I'll stop. XD But you get the point. Aaaand, now my stomach's growling after listing all this food. 

    What gives you inspiration for your books?


    It's true! From music, to nature, to the Bible, to other books, to movies, etc., it all gets absorbed in mah lil' ole brain and stays there to be fatefully used one day for some random story idea! (I even got a story idea just my watching my cat once.) XD

    If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

    Oooh, let's see. Well, if we're talkin' about a "real" place in the world, I'd say either New Zealand (soooooo preeeeettty) or just...the United States (which I live there anyway.) XD Buuuut, if we're talkin' about fictional places then I'd probably say either Rivendell...

There be me! (Kidding, it's just Frodo.) XD



    OR....the Shire!

See how peaceful it is? 😊
    Of course...both of those places are "in" New Zealand (or at least the Shire is) so it's a win, win! 😉

    Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

    I'd say both, but I think I'm getting a little more extroverted as I grow older. *slowly shrugs*

    If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

    Hehehe, so I thought really long and hard about this and came up with an answer. BUT before I was able to do so, I had the *cough* excellent idea *cough* of asking my sister what she thought my label would say! Was that a good idea, we shall never know... Here be her flattering answers. (Yeah, she came up with two.)

    I'm a blogoholic who is obsessed with horses and bagels and does everything on the setting of slow. 
    

     Um. First, I'm not even sure if blogoholic is a word (think "workaholic" in the sense of blogging if you have zero idea of what that means). And second, yes, I'm slightly obsessed with horses, I do have a liking for bagels (not so much that I'd call it an obsession though...), and, well, I might admit I'm not the fastest person on the planet, but...*scratches head* That doesn't really capture me quite right, does it? Maybe? Maybe not? Hmmm. I'll have to think on it. ANYWAY, here be her next precious one!

    WARNING: I'm being wumpy right now. 

    "Wumpy? What does that mean?" I asked.
    "You, know. Whiney and grumpy at the same time!" She grinned.

    In my defense, I was doing school (math or science at the time my least favorite subjects) and it was right before lunch. She probably should've gone with hangry instead. 😜

    *cackles* I still love those though. XD (Plus, kudos to her for coming up with them in, like, two minutes. Dunno how she did it...) Of course, I couldn't end this tag without the label I made up. 😉 

    WARNING: If you're reading this, there is a Jesus-loving, fiction writing, sword-obsessing, bookworm in your midst. Exposure to radiation from any of the listed attributes is possible. Proceed with caution and have a nice day.

    Now, for the...

    TAGEES
    So, that's a wrap for the "All About You Around the Blogosphere Tag"!

    BUT, before I take my leave, I wanna remind everyone that you have ONE WEEK (last day is September 6th) left to submit questions for Valor's interview
    [Edit: Due to some unexpected blogging/notification problems I'll be extending the deadline to Thursday, September 9 at midnight EST. And yes, that's only three days, but it's better than less than 24 hours, amiright?
    Again, you can do that in the comments, through my message/contact box OR I was playing around with those Google Form thing-a-ma-doodles the other day and made one for this! So you can also submit your questions through that if it'd be easier! 

     
     Also, if you don't remember the information I've already shared about him or would find that helpful in thinking up your questions go HERE!

Tally-ho!

    Did you enjoy this tag? Which was your favorite GIF? What's your favorite food? If you had to choose between Rivendell or the Shire where would you wanna live? Any other Lord of the Rings homes/places you'd like to stay at? If you had a warning label, what would it say? 
 


Comments

  1. AAAAHHH VICTORIAAAAAA I LOVED READING YOUR ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing the tag! It was AWESOME!!! :) Aaah the LOTR gifs were my favorite hands down!!! But HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN RIVENDELL OR THE SHIRE???????!!!!!!!!!! Why can't I just live in both places. Like have a vacation home in one I'll stay in all summer and then the other place can be my regular home. YES! That is what I shall do. So the Shire would probably be my full-time home cuz HOBBITS ARE DA BEST and then Rivendell would be the vacay home. *sniffs* If only Legolas was in Rivendell... Hmmm I think I'd like to at least visit the Lonely Mountain even though I don't think I'd wanna live there. And then I'll meet up with the dwarves so we can sing Misty Mountains Cold together, so I don't have to sing it alone like I always do at home. XD It's more fun with a group! ANYWAY I DON'T THINK WORDS CAN PROPERLY EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM FOR VALOR'S INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left questions on the other post (cuz I hadn't read this one and saw there was a submission form) but if you'd rather me live them in the form, just lemme know, and I'll send them there too. :) Anyway, AWESOME post and I've gotta agree that chocolate is da best but cookies 'n cream popcorn sounds weird, but hey, if you like, then it's gotta be pretty good right? I'll have to see if I can find me some to try. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww, you're ABSOLUTELY WELCOME!!!!! I has SOOO much fun doing it!!!! SAME, GIRL!!! *high-fives* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *evil laugh fades in the distance* It's torture, isn't it? ;P Ooooh, now that's a good idea!!! *wishes I thought of it myself* XD AND YES, I'm coming with you when you visit the Lonely Mountain!!!! *GASPS* DOUBLE YES!!!!! Singing Misty Mountains Cold with the dwarves WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!! It definitely is way more fun in a group!! ;) Which, btw, even though I STILL haven't seen the third LOTR movie *headdesk* (who knew the struggle could be so real) XD I DID just see the first Hobbit movie!!!!!!!!! (Which is why I understood the Misty Mountains Cold reference.) XD But seriously, it was SOOOO GOOD and I just LOVED seeing Bilbo journey with the dwarves despite the fact that he had to leave the luxury of his Hobbit hole. I honestly think I *might* prefer the Hobbit movies a little more than the LOTR ones (just 'cause I feel like it's more of an "expedition" rather than all the war and stuff) but of course, we'll see what happens in the rest of the Hobbit films! ;) (Oh and seeing Saruman was creepy tho, since I knew he would turn to the Dark Side in the LOTR movies...) XD BUT ANWAY, AAAAAHHHHH, GIRL, I DON'T THINK *I* CAN PROPERLY EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM FOR VALOR'S INTERVIEW!!!!!!! Oh no, it's TOTALLY fine!!!! I gotcha covered with the ones from the comment, so you don't have to submit them through the form! ;) YES, chocolate is THE BEST, and YES, cookies 'n cream popcorn sounds like the weirdest food in existence (I was very doubtful at first too), but if ya like cookies 'n cream and if ya like popcorn I'm 99% sure you'll LOVE them together! (And if you do wanna try some, I got mine from the Popcorn Factory which does shipping.) ;P

      Delete
  2. EEP. These were such fun questions and I LOVE your answers! The gif-usage was p e r f e c t i o n. I am SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY to see you say Howl's Moving Castle is your favorite book. Like. Just. YASSS. HMC MY LOVE. This pleases me so much! *grins*

    Okay, you may disown me as a friend when I share this confession but here it is: I don't like chocolate. In fact I...I...kind of detest it. *hides face in shame* YES. 'TIS TRUE. I don't know what is wrong with my taste buds, but I just can't stand the stuff. I'M SO WEIRD. But hey, that just means more chocolate in the world for you, yeah? ;D

    Oh man, I get random story ideas from the strangest things TOO. Those plot bunnies can be found anywhere. And I mean anywhere. >.>

    Can I come live in New Zealand with you??????? DREAM DESTINATION RIGHT THERE. I mean, you can for reals visit Hobbiton. I just...I can't even.

    The warning labels made me laugh so hard. Asking siblings such questions is always a great way to get a good dose of humility, isn't it? XD "Wumpy" especially made giggle. I love it! I think my warning label would be: Talks about Howl's Moving Castle way too much. Eheheh.

    Thank you SO much for tagging me! I'm so honored! These questions are a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW, THANK YOUUUU!!!! *bows dramatically* YASSSS, GIRL, ISN'T IT JUST THE BEST?!?! *high-fives*

      *blinks* Wait...wut. O.O I don't normally judge people buuut...lol, just kidding. XD I actually know some people who don't like chocolate either so y'all should just make an anti-chocolate club! XDD Seriously though, I have some WEEEIRRD food opinions myself so I don't blame ya! And YES, that most definitely means more chocolate for meeee!!!! *cackles* ;P

      IKR!?!?! Those rascally lil' guys are always sparkin' ideas in our brains! ;)

      YES, GIRL, YOU SO CAN!!!!! The more the merrier, amiright? I knoooooowwww!!!! I seriously wish I could just teleport there and live the rest of my life in those little holes. XD

      Hah! Oh most definitely! Gaining humility is pretty much unavoidable when you have siblings. ;) Aahahahaha!!! IKR!?! The word in of itself just makes me laugh. XD Ooooh, that's a perfect label for you!! (Of course, I personally don't think ANYONE could talk about HMC too much.) ;)

      Awwww, you're absolutely welcome!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! <333

      Delete
  3. First of all, I'm going to start by saying I LOVE THAT CAKE GIF!!! That is the literal best thing ever!! That would be exactly me, but with ice cream. XD

    AAAH, but I loved all your answers!!!! It's crazy that this little 'ole tag is now going around the blogosphere. I made it when I just was new to the community. *sighs* XD OoOoOh, I agree with you on all the favorite authors!!! (Though, I really need to read Ignite! I've heard it is SO good!!)

    New Zealand is SO PRETTY! I've been there actually!

    *blinks*

    Just kidding, that was a lie. *clears throat*

    AAAH, I love your warning label!!! I laughed out loud at "wumpy" XD In that case, I think all my siblings would describe me as wumpy. *cough* XP

    And if I could live anywhere, I would live in Pandora. Have you seen Avatar? (The blue people show?) Honestly, at this point I think my whole heart is just: Pandora. One word to sum me up: Pandora. Hence my profile picture. XD

    But back to the fabulous Victoria!! I loved this post so much, girl!!!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, YES!!!! I legit laughed out loud when I saw it and was like, "Oh YEAH. I am SO using this." XD Oooooh, double YES!!! I think that GIF would go perfectly for ice cream, cake, and almost any other desert in existence. XD

      Awwww, THANK YOUUU!!!! WHOA, you're the one who made this tag!?!?! Girl, that's EPIC!!!! It was SO much fun to do!!! AWESOME!!! *high-fives* (Ahhhh, YES!!! You HAVE to read Ignite!!!! I 100% recommend it!!) :D

      *GASPS* GIRL, NO WAY!!!!

      Wait....

      Hah. Yep, definitely no way, lolol. XDD

      Bwahahahaha!!!! Muchas gracias, amiga! *coughs* Dunno why I suddenly started speaking Spanish there...XD *cackles* That is BY FAR the case with me, too. XD

      Ohhhhh, I HAVE heard about Avatar, but I've never seen it. (Lolol, "the blue people show" #PureGold) XD That is SOOO cool though! I might have to look into watching it then!! :D

      D'awwww, thank you again SOOO MUCH, Alexa!!!!!!! That makes me so happy!!!! *hugs back*

      Delete
  4. I would like to live in Rivendell too (or the place where wood elves live in The Hobbit). Speaking of, it's neat to "meet" someone else who likes LOTR, who's your favorite LOTR character? I like Legolas, Bilbo, Mary, Arwen, Eowyn, and Pippin. :)

    And it was fun reading your answers, and I am glad that I found your blog. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *GASPS* SAME-SAME!!! *high-fives* Awwww, YES!!! Those characters are AWESOME!! My favorites are probably Legolas, Aragorn, Bilbo, Pippin, Sam, Arwen...and yeah. XD That's way more than one, but it's so hard to choose!!! ;P

      Awww, THANK YOU!!!! That means so much to me! :)

      Delete
    2. *high-fives back* And agreed, it's so hard to choose, LOTR has so many interesting characters in it. Which book in the trilogy is your favorite? I like The Two Towers.

      You're welcome. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
    3. It does!!! Oh, um...hehe *sweats* weeeell I actually haven't read the books yet. *coughs and hides* I've only seen the movies. XD But if they're just as good (or better) I'll definitely have to add them to my TBR!!! ;)

      Delete
    4. The books are as good as the movies I would say, I recommend reading them. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
    5. Awesome!!! I'll have to check them out then!!! :D

      Delete
    6. Oh awesome, once you read it. I would love to know what you think of it. ;)
      -Quinley

      Delete
    7. Of course! I'll totally let you know!! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Daylight: A 9/11 Short Story// Interview With Author Grace A. Johnson!

Ch. 2: The Time I...Traveled to the 1700s (Feat. My Vacation to Colonial Williamsburg)

I'm Leaving the Blogosphere?