Rise of the LivingWood Book Spotlight


    TODAY, the 8th of February, in the year 22 of 20, and on the eve of February 9th, yours truly will be sharing some EXCITING and BOOKISH news to announce!!! *regally clears throat* 
    A few weeks ago, a little birdie told me about a new teen author and her debut novel entering the writer world! I, being an avid supporter of all things new and writerly, was more than stoked with the idea to help spread the word about this recent addition to literature! Soooo...without further ado, I present to you the young authoress Kylie Beevers and her novel Rise of the LivingWood!!!

Okay, but that cover, y'all. I just looooove it!!!!
(Also, also, also, do you seeee the archer?!?! O.O Just now noticed that and got even more excited.) XD

Blurb

Bramble is just your ordinary fox scrounging the forest floor with his Da, Mum, and kit brother before he is thrust snout first into the warrior life.

For his whole life Bramble has known the LivingWood to be a safe, secure place. A place where he and his family live in peace with no threats. But one day Bramble encounters his Uncle, who he had no idea even existed, and now he’s got no choice but to trust his gut and blaze a trail into a battle he has to fight.

Wolves have besieged the borders. War seeks to devour them all.

Will Bramble uphold his call? And what will it cost?



    Doesn't that sound awesome!?! Gives me some major Warrior Cats (by Erin Hunter) vibes! Even though Bramble is obviously not a cat. So if you're one who enjoys stories about animals and forest wars and eViL WoLvEs totally check this sucker out!!!! (Right HERE with THIS Amazon Link. Yep, pulled the double doozy again *grinz*.)


    Also, make sure to stop by Kylie's blog as well! (Which is very impressive and professional looking, in my opinion!) You can hop on over there with THIS CLICK or THAT CLICK. Is it just me or am I on a roll today with link advertising today?


    So that said, GO READ HER BOOOOK!!!! Or at least put it on your TBR! (You can bet I will!) 😉 Also, I know today's post was a wee bit shorter than usual, so stay tuned for next week because a special Valentine's Day post will be coming up! (One that I'm way too excited for and have already been planning for a scary amount of time.)


Tally-Ho!


    *stares at you into the deepest depths of your soul* Well? Are ya gonna do it? Huh, hUh, HUH!?! At least humor me and say you'll hit one of those well-placed links. Make this ole gal happy for the day. XD Seriously though, does that blurb not sound so cool? And even more so, ADORABLE?! Animal stories give me all da feels. Have you read books like Kylie's before? Would you be interested in buying Rise of the LivingWood? Tell me all about it in the Ments of Com down below! (And yes, that last sentence was me trying to be creative...and probably making no sense whatsoever.) XD


Comments

  1. Yes! I am a huge Warrior Cat fan myself so this sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!?! Oooh, you are?!? That's so cool! Which cat is your favorite?

      Delete
    2. I have a few: My favorite series is the Power of Three. I like Jayfeather is my favorite medicine cat, Hollyleaf is my favorite Warrior, My favorite leader is Bluestar, and my favorite apprentice is Lionpaw.
      Urs?

      Delete
    3. Oh cool!!! I don't think I read the Power of Three...I think I just read The Prophecies Begin series? (Not sure why I didn't read the others...it was a loooong time ago lol) XD My favorite would probably be Firestar! (He's the one I remember the most haha.) But those other names ring a bell...man, I REALLY need to go back and finish the whole series! They were such good books!!

      Delete
  2. Ohh, this is awesome!! I put it on my TBR! Hopefully I'll get to it soon *hides because she has around 250 books on her TBR* Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay!!! LOL, girl I SO GET THAT! XD *hides with you* You're so welcome!! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Daylight: A 9/11 Short Story// Interview With Author Grace A. Johnson!

Ch. 2: The Time I...Traveled to the 1700s (Feat. My Vacation to Colonial Williamsburg)

I'm Leaving the Blogosphere?