March Muchness Blog Tag

    I HAVE RETURNED and with a SUPER FUN post planned for today as well!!!! You know how I talked all about March Muchness HERE at the beginning of the month? Well, my oh-so-smart brain had the enlightening idea of me providing my own answers to the March Muchness Blog Collab as a way to wrap up the month with a bang. So buckle up and prepare for a truckload of insanity-filled answers, wild fun, and lotsa Psych GIFs! And yes, that's gonna be the GIF theme for this post. And yes again, I'm gonna include so many y'all's heads are gonna spin. XD So that said....LET'S GET STARTED.


List six impossible things you’d love to do – wild and crazy answers 100% welcome!

    OOH MWAHAHA. This is gonna be a FUN one and my answers will most DEFINITELY be wild and crazy mainly 'cause I'm going with the first six things that pop into my head...so don't judge. XD
  1. Spend a day with the characters in every fictional world of all my favorite books.
  2. Ride a dragon.
  3. Produce a Hallmark movie that ends with the two "lovers" parting as friends (or EneMieS *evil cackles*) Let's be real—that counts as impossible cuz there's no way on God's green earth that Hallmark would allow such a thing.
  4. Become an Avenger.
  5. Have the wedding of my dreams. Also totally impossible...have you SEEN my Pinterest board??? 
  6. Finish all of my schoolwork in one minute. No...30 seconds. No...one second. Yeah. I bet by the time I finish writing this sentence, I would have completed every day of school I need for the rest of my life. *grinz*

What is a topic that grew curiouser and curiouser the more you studied/researched it?

    Well...I got distracted from writing this blog post 5 minutes ago when I started looking up (and I quote from my browser history) "Ireland" and then... "places to live in Ireland"... and then "the doberman cliffs" (which I guess aren't a real thing since the only search results that came up were about Doberman Pinschers) and THEN "the cliffs of moher" ..."Dublin Ireland"... "what is it like to live in Ireland"..."can I live in the Irish countryside" (which yes, you can, but don't expect 5 star internet service) ... "the downsides of Irish countryside living" (and I repeat: bad internet service)..."where was Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness filmed" don't ask...I-I have no comment on that and lastly..."Burrow Hill Cider Farm" (which is apparently where they filmed parts of the aforementioned movie).
    SO. As you can see, I'm a very curious person. I also get distracted easily and 80% of my Google searches will end up in something completely unrelated to the very FIRST Google search I make. (Seriously how I got from Ireland to a UK brewery, I do not know). Although apparently the UK is less than an hour's flight away from Ireland so maybe that's how...😜

If you could invite three fictional characters to a tea party, who would they be?


    Maaan, you KNOW how hard this question is. *huffs* Allllrighty, I suppose I'll do my best without inviting my entire bookshelf of characters. I'd invite Leith Torren from The Blades of Acktar, Parvin from the Out of Time series, aaaaaaand Shawn Spencer. *nods*

    What.

    He's fictional.

    And he'd be hilarious at a tea party. 

    But...I guess Gus would feel left out *winks* so maybe I'll do Shallan from The Way of Kings instead. Y'all, that girl is a firecracker. I wasn't sure what to think of her at first but her wit TOTALLY won me over. I would invite precious Kaladin but I have a feeling he wouldn't know what do to with himself...XD

Which Wonderland character do you feel you’re the most like?

    Hah. Hahahahahahahaha. Why don't you ask my family? 'Cause this one's really a no-brainer. XD You will get your answer in the PERFECT WORDS right here:

I'm sorry but I had to interrupt the Psych run for this. 😉

If you could drink a magic potion that changed one thing about you, what would it be?

    Ooooh, this is a good one! Hmmmm...well, I kind of like me as I am, but I guess I would want the potion to make me faster. Just like...faster in general. Cause I tend to do tasks a lot slower than other people (which often makes me say "I'm late!" like above) so that would probably help me out significantly. XD 

I wouldn't be opposed to physically running faster though too...XD

BUT, now that I think about it, there are SO MANY other epic ideas for magic potions too!!! For example, I would LOVE a potion that would give me the knowledge to speak every language in existence or maybe one that would give me the ability to do way-too-awesome martial arts moves...
 

OR one that could give me the agility and strength to maneuver obstacles (parkour anyone?) and scale walls and stuff. (This is sounding strangely familiar to Spider-Man's powers...) XD


OR OR one that would make me braver. I actually *coughs* get scared pretty easily shhhhh with certain things (like serial killer clowns hobbling out of my closet at night...and spiders...and Jaws busting through the floor and eating me alive...and more spiders...and Emperor Palpatine I'm actually over that fear now but it was very real when I first watched Star Wars...and of course, sPiDeRs). So yeah. I could use some more courage every now and then. XD


But of course, I wouldn't say no to a magic potion that would give me some more WIT and CHARM.


Five GIFs for one answer...I call that talent.

How IS a raven like a writing desk?

    Lemme start this off by saying, I'm very proud of myself for relying on my own brain cells to answer this question rather than look it up on Google. And my brilliance only came up with one thing: they can both be black. Cause, you know, writing desks, if they're stained or painted, can be black. *nods* And of course, ravens are all black. *nods again* ALSO ravens and some types of desks have claws.

*Probably all of you*

If you were to make an enemy of Father Time, what time in the day would you choose to repeat? 

    OH NO. Not a TiMe LoOp! Hmmm...I would probably want to repeat (if we're being super specific) the hour of 6 a.m. I love watching the sunrise (not that I actually do that on a daily basis...but you get what I mean) and while I can still sleep during that hour if I want, I can also get up and do things...for the one hour...I have. *blinks*

If you fell down a rabbit hole, what would the land you pop into look like?

    Y'all, lemme tell ya, the land I would pop into would be INSANE. I definitely think it would have some Middle-Earth vibes but one of the first words I thought of when I read this question was "CANDY". (Mainly chocolate, but I'll take all kinds...) So I'm thinking of a Middle-Earthen type setting with a mix of the Land of Sweets from The Nutcracker. OR maybe just a land like the four realms in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms. (Haven't actually watched the movie, but I've seen pictures of it). XD That place seems to have some Middle-Earth vibes but ALSO a realm of candy, so I guess that's what it would look like!

If you could have the body of one type of creature and the head of another (for example, the Mock Turtle has the body of a turtle and the head of a calf), what would that combination be and why?


    I. WOULD WANT. TO BE. A CAT-DRAGON. (Okay, technically I'm stealing this answer from Christine because it's PERFECT and I think it fits me to the "T") XD But seriously, can you imagine that!?!? A cat head with the body of a dragon?!?! I think it would be AWESOME because...

    A) Dragons are strong and powerful and can fly (although I'm thinking it would be a kitten sized cat-dragon cause a dragon sized cat-dragon would be absolutely terrifying.) XD

    And B) Cats are smart. Cats are manipulative. Cats are moody. Cats think they can get away with everything. Cats were worshiped as gods by the Egyptians. Cats have an over-sized ego. The idea of a cat paired with the body of a dragon?

    THAT would be The Ultimate Feat in Feline History. Such a cat would be unstoppable. Unless catnip is in the picture...there may be a weakness there >.>

*PROOF*

Have you read or written anything stylistically close to Alice in Wonderland? Tell us about it.


    Buuuuut, I can't remember for sure. It's actually been a while since I've read Alice in Wonderland (I need to fix that though) so I only have a vague recollection of the writing style and I guarantee you that I haven't written anything like it. XD I think it would be really fun to try and copy Lewis Carroll's writing style though so I might have to try that sometime!

If you could either be as tall as a tree or as small as a mouse for an hour, which would you choose and what would you do?

    HANDS DOWN. SMALL AS A MOUSE. 

    I mean, my cat would most definitely eat me alive if I were that small, but it would be SO COOL!! Like The Littles! If you never read that book series then you're missing out. I would probably sneak around, crawl under the couch or something, totally win at hide-and-seek. That kind of stuff. 😜 

If you could give your younger or future self one piece of Very Good Advice, what would it be?


...I used to wish that something EXCITING would happen in my life. I wasn't always content because I felt like my life was boring whereas nine-year-old Samantha from the American Girl books was rescuing orphans from oppressive factory work. Or preteen Anna, Lulu, and Pam from the Pony Pals series were saving mistreated horses and winning special riding competitions. I just wanted something LIFE-CHANGING to happen that would put me on an adventure.
    But looking back, things were happening at the time. I just didn't realize it because I was too young to understand. I was unaware of any political corruption at the time, recession, threats of war, etc. (I dunno if any of this actually happened in the past decade or so...I'm just throwing out professional sounding language here...) XD But you get what I mean.
    Now that I'm older, however, I do know a whole lot more about these things. I watch the news. I read the news. I make fun of the news. (On certain topics...*eyes all the Hollywood drama*) And of course, COVID happened which was DEFINITELY an adventure for everyone in addition to everything else that's happening in the world right now.
    It really hit me the other day that I'm not that eight year old kid who got jealous of fictional characters anymore okay, I still get jealous of characters every now and then, but I think all bookworms do . I'm growing up and learning new things and will be a...uh...*sweats* adult in the next couple years...who can vote *sweats more*...and pay taxes *shrivels up and dies* but that's LIFE. And life is temporary. It's always moving and changing and I've realized that I need to enjoy every moment of it. Because I won't be eight forever nor will I be teen forever nor will I be a middle aged adult forever and so on. 
    Sometimes I wish I could go back and be a naive snotty nosed child again and not have to deal with or understand the big, harsh events of life, but I can't. So what I can do is enjoy the present moment and be content with what I do or do not know right now.
    So that, my friends, is the Very Good Advice I would give to Younger Me (and I guess it can work for Future Me as well). Be content and enjoy the season of life God has placed you in.
    Wow...that got way more deep than I thought it would. XD I kinda feel like I rambled here and there, but hopefully it made enough sense! 😉

    ANYWAY. Those are my answers to the March Muchness Tag! *bows* I hope that tag was a fun one to read and since it's already long enough, I'll go ahead and wrap it up with a GREAT BIG OLE HUG TO ALL OF YOU!!!


Tally-ho!

    So, I'm dying to know...which Psych GIF was your favorite? XD What are six impossible things you would like to do? Would you agree that a cat-dragon would be unstoppable? What did you think of my search history? (And who wants to go to Ireland now?) If you could give YOUR younger or future self Very Good Advice what would it be?

Comments

  1. I looooooooved this post!!
    *dies laughing* AND THOSE PSYCH GIFS!!!!! Lol, I can't pick a favorite, they're all great! *scrolls up* But if I had to it would be.... "someone forgot to drink their courageous juice". xD xD xD I can just hear Shawn's voice when he's saying that. xD #psychishilarious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAHHH!!!! Thank you SOOO much!!!!
      *cackles* Girl, I was actually thinking of you when I chose the Psych GIF theme!!! XD SAME!!! They're all SOOO good!! Hahahaha I LOVE that one!!! And seriously, I may or may not find myself thinking in Shawn's voice when I do or say something that he would say. XD
      Oh, also, have you seen the Psych movies? (I haven't yet, but our fam is in the middle of season 7 so we're getting close...*sniffs cuz it'll be the end*)

      Delete
    2. *laughs* That's hilarious! I love that you were thinking of me. xD Lol SAAAAME!!! I think things in his voice sometimes too!! *dies laughing*
      Yessss! I loved all of them. The third one was hilarious! (have you watched the musical? awww it's always so sad to end a show.)

      Delete
    3. *laughs with you* You know that's right! XD
      Awesome!!! I'm so glad to hear that they're good! (I mean, I didn't think that they would be bad but...I dunno. *shrugs* ) XD No, I haven't seen the musical yet! (But I can't wait for it!!) Is it an episode in one of the seasons or a separate thing? (And if it's separate, should we watch it after finishing the series??) Lol, sorry, I feel like I just bombarded you with questions. XD

      Delete
    4. *laughs at all your questions* The musical takes place during season 7 (*gasp* The season you're on!) but it didn't air until season 8. But yeah, so you can just watch it like it's an episode in season 7. (make sense? xD)

      Delete
    5. *Gaspeth* AWWWWKKK, now we're SO gonna have to watch it soon!!!!!!! That's kinda weird how it didn't air until season 8, but hey, that just means I don't have to wait forever!!! XDD Thank you so much, girlie!!! *hugs* (Once I finish the whole series and the movies, I'll probably come fangirling to you about it all...) XD

      Delete
    6. *laughs* Yeah you better!! ;P Haha yeah I thought so too. Lol, yeah definitely something to look forward to! You're welcome!! *hugs* (lol, okay sounds like a plan..) xD

      Delete
    7. Hahaha!!! XD IKR!?! I can't wait to hear Shawn sing! XP (Hehehe...)

      Delete
    8. *gasps* He sings...... aaaamazing!

      Delete
    9. REALLY!?!?! *screams* Ahhhh now I'm even MORE excited!!!! XDD

      Delete
  2. Ok fist up: This Is Corrie.S.P. for some reason it's not allowing me to sign in🤔😒🙄.
    I just saw this post I was super busy so sorry for not reading sooner.
    April is Gone already?!?😱 Gasp! How!?!?
    My favorite GIF either has to be the "charm" one or the cat in the front seat.
    This is a cool tag!
    I would also like to speak every language. It would be an awesome power! I am on my way to learn Spanish so there is one.. no problem right?


    Well one time I looked up an actor on Wikipedia and it turned into Gone With the Wind somehow.😂
    Would I be weird if I just wanted Warrior Cat kittens at my tea party? It saves me having to pick from all the awesome characters I love!
    I am Alice all the way! I am curious and poke my nose into everything😂😅
    I would want a potion to make me really smart!
    A Raven is like a Writing desk because they both sound like they start with an "R" Woah! My big conclusion...
    I would probably want to repeat my reading/chatting/free time. But if father time is my enemy then I don't think he would le me choose. He would just make me repeat being in the bathroom or chores or something un-fun.
    My land would be very curious....😉
    The way you talked about it makes me want to be a cat/dragon!
    I have read Alice in Wonderland at least twice. Never written anything though.
    Small as a mouse! I love The Littles!
    Advice to younger inexperienced self: Don't worry about what people think. One day you will have great, awesome, caring friends who will love you for you and not for clothes, money, hobbies and unimportant things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol no worries! Your name appeared even though you couldn't log in!
      AWWWW girl that's seriously okay!!! (I'm the super sorry one for taking FoReVeR to reply to this comment *sweats*)
      Girl, MAY is almost gone already too!!! WHY IS THIS YEAR FLYING BY SO FAST!?!?! XDD
      Hehehee I LOOOOVE that one!! The cat is so cute! XD
      Ohhhhh you're learning Spanish soon!?! That's so cool!!! I'm heading into my third year of learning it, so we might have to speak in it together to practice! ;)

      OH MY GOODNESS. THAT IS SO ME. XDDD
      That is not weird at all!!! XD I would LOOOOVE to take tea (or milk lol) with the Warrior Cat kittens! ;P
      YESSSS Alice for the win!!! Being curious is awesome!!
      Ooooh that's a great idea! If I ever told my mom that, she'd say "you already are smart!" And I'd be like "I am though...?" XDDD
      WOAH! Girl I LOVE that!!! I didn't ever think of them both sounding like they start with "R"! (Honestly I prefer that answer over my own.) XD
      LOLOL "being in the bathroom or chores or something un-fun" XDDD That's hilarious and way too true!!! XD
      And I'm curious to go visit your curious land... ;)
      Cat/dragons UNITE!!!
      Cool! I've only read it once and seriously NEED to read it again!
      The Littles are so AWESOME!!!! They bring such childhood nostalgia back. *sighs*
      Girl. That is AMAZING advice and honestly something I really needed to be reminded of myself. *hugs* Thank you soooo much for answering these questions and I had a lot of fun reading them!!! This comment in general brought such a big smile to my face!!! :) <3333

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad you enjoyed my comment! (whoa! it le me sign in😱🤯) I am in my second year of learning Spanish. I remember you saying you're learning it in another post. Es Finalmente Verano! (Mi extensive knowledge of Spanish es muy breve y simple so far, but I am trying to learn it better.) Verano es seco, caliente y mojado so far. (If I make mistakes have patience please😅)

      Delete
    3. Oh cool!!!! Haha yeah I think I've mentioned it a few times! XD Si! Me gusta mucho verano! ¿Es el verano tu estación favorita? (Haha, no worries!!! Yo comprendo. ;P Sometimes (ok many times) I use Google Translate if I don't understand something, and that usually helps a lot! XDD (It's not always correct, but most of the time it works!) Si, verano es muy seco, caliente y mojado! ¿Te gusta nadar [to swim] en el verano?

      Delete
    4. No, me favorita es primavera, hace buen tiempo. Mi segundo favorita es el otoño. Yo voy a ir a la playa y nadar cuando hace calor y sol.

      Delete
    5. Actually,
      I like Ontono best, and Primavera segundo, don't know why I said them opposite. 🤦‍♀️

      Delete
    6. Mi favorita es Otono y Primavera es segundo tambien! (Esta bien! Yo comprendo!) ;P Muy bien! Espero que te diviertas en la playa...yo quiero a ir con tu! XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Daylight: A 9/11 Short Story// Interview With Author Grace A. Johnson!

Ch. 2: The Time I...Traveled to the 1700s (Feat. My Vacation to Colonial Williamsburg)

I'm Leaving the Blogosphere?