2022 Teen Writer's Rally (And YOU'RE Invited!!)

It's official, you sigh. Victoria's finally lost her marbles. Why else would she be posting twice in one day??

    BUT FEAR NOT, my friends! I have a couple things to say: 1) I lost my marbles long ago so you don't need to worry about that happening again XD and 2) I have a very good reason as to why I'm posting twice today...

    I had originally only scheduled one post to go up, but yesterday, a battle cry for some promotional help rang across the skies and I knew I had to send some aid to this ally in need. So if you, my dear friend, happen to be a writer, listen up!

    My favorite writing blog, Teen Writers' Nook, is hosting the FIRST EVER TEEN WRITER'S RALLY!!!!

I feel like that GIF is going to violently shake right off the screen

    SO. I think the big question is...what is this Teen Writer's Rally? Weeeeell, in the words of Issabelle Perry since I'm too lazy to explain it myself, "[B]eginning October 24, you will be getting writing tips, tricks, and encouragement every day for two weeks." All of these goodies will be given to y'all from well-known authors and bloggers through guest posts and interviews!!! DOESN'T THAT SOUND SO EXCITING!?!?!?! Down below are some graphics that will give you more peeks to this event!



Katherine Perry ~ Kara Linaburg ~ Chawna Schroeder ~ Hannah Currie ~ Mary Herkel ~ Caitlin Miller ~ Madeleine-Grace ~ Penelope Rugan ~ Jenna Terese ~ Grace A. Johnson ~ Stefanie Lozinski ~ Melanie Cellier ~ Issabelle Perry 

    Not only are these AMAZING people going to be featured in this rally, but there's also a giveaway for the following books and TWN's anthology Imagine will be on sale for $0.00!!! (I.e., FREE Y'ALL.)



    So be sure to check out the Teen Writer's Rally and prepare for NaNoWriMo with two weeks worth of writing tips, advice, and encouragement!!! And even more so, spread the word to any other friends you have who might enjoy this!

Tally-Ho!

Doesn't this sound like such an awesome event!?! Are there any authors or bloggers in this line up that you're familiar with? Will you be participating in NaNo this year?


Want more, exclusive content by me? Sign up to my quarterly newsletter HERE for more fun and special updates available only to newsletter subscribers!

Comments

  1. YES, IT SOUNDS AWESOME! YES THERE ARE! But no, I don't have time for NaNo. AND (not one of your questions, but...) YES I NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU MORE, VICTORIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!?!? I've missed some posts so Imma spend today catching up on them! XD LOL, me neither girl. I made a very small goal to finish a short story and brainstorm/begin outlining a new story idea, but I'm not pushing myself with it. GIRL YES I NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU MORE TOO!!!! Do I have your email?? (I can't remember...) XD

      Delete
  2. It sure does sound amaaaaazing!!!! I already have read and enjoyed the first two posts! If I win that give away it will be awesome and yet suck at the same time. How on earth would I choose a book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT DOES!!! Yesss I've been loving their posts!! GIRL I totally get that! XD It's so hard to choose just ONE book! XD

      Delete
    2. I just have two more posts to read. I want to win but with each interview it gets harder to pick a book!

      Delete
  3. How do you add the gifs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh good question!! You know what, I'll send you instructions (with pictures) on how to add gifs because I honestly don't know if I'll make much sense explaining it here. XDD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Daylight: A 9/11 Short Story// Interview With Author Grace A. Johnson!

Ch. 2: The Time I...Traveled to the 1700s (Feat. My Vacation to Colonial Williamsburg)

I'm Leaving the Blogosphere?